Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Addy Question...

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Starearedkid's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 31st, 2005
    Posts
    617
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I got Addy who I love, but her hair seems to shed A LOT. Is that normal for her. None of my others shed like that-but she is the only that I have with that hair type.

    I'm afraid to touch her hair because of it!

    -Jordyn

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Nethilia's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 29th, 2006
    Posts
    266
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Mine shed for a while, but she's since stopped. I think the sewing process on the wigs breaks some of the hairs. It just happens. After a while, it should stop.

  3. #3
    GreyMyst
    Guest GreyMyst's Avatar

    Post

    Originally posted by Nethilia:
    Mine shed for a while, but she's since stopped. I think the sewing process on the wigs breaks some of the hairs. It just happens. After a while, it should stop.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">yup! Mine only shed for about a week.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Starearedkid's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 31st, 2005
    Posts
    617
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thanks [img]smile.gif[/img] Now, I don't feel bad playing with her hair. I didn't want her to go bald.

    [img]smile.gif[/img]

    -Jordyn

  5. #5
    Inactive Member AGTeacher's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 19th, 2004
    Posts
    2,197
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yes, pretty normal! Mine shedded like crazy! Called AG to tell them I had a doll shedding more than my dog... hehe. And they told me that was normal for Addy. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  6. #6
    ButtercupFlibble
    Guest ButtercupFlibble's Avatar

    Post

    I'd agree with what everyone else said, though really it has been so long since I got Addy (11 years now? Woah!) that I can't remember.

  7. #7
    Inactive Member QNPoohBear's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 29th, 2002
    Posts
    1,460
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    My German Addy sheds a lot every time I comb her hair. She has pretty thick hair so I try not to worry about it.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •